Friday, May 7, 2010

Let Us Play With Your Look

A while back in early March, the fam took a trip out to New York Citayyyyyy to celebrate Darby's baptism and to just have a good ole time.  Kage had gone to the Jimmy Fallon Show the day before and told us about of the skits they did on it and we could not stop singing it or laughing about it all week long while we were there hahaha...this is it:




hahahaha I still laugh about this and we seriously enjoyed this probably wayyyyy too much. But anyways, I saw a pink wig that reminded me of the skit and put it on yesterday and attempted my own two second version of "Let Us Play With Your Look".

Enjoy...its quick and quirky...


PS.  Sorry fam for putting that song back in your head...haha ;)

6 comments:

Kevin Erik White said...

haha...That second is way more funny after seeing the first...It'll be funny for all the people tomorrow morning that click on your blog link and see this as the latest post...haha

Lisa and Doug said...

It is still as funny as the first time I saw it! It definitely became the theme of our weekend! I love your new header..but miss those cars!!

Kage said...

I DEMAND a full "let us play with your look" skit from you, and you will play with someone's look-I nominate my girls or court, incase the kennedy girls freak out on you.

You MUST get the outfit too.

I DEMAND this...in the nearest future possible....a live event!

Kage said...

Mom, how can you miss those cars?

Lisa and Doug said...

I demand it too!

Linz said...

ha ha ha ha ha