I can say that there are a few weird things about having nearly no hair:
- My shirt gets stuck to my head when I take it off.
- Towels get stuck to my head when I try to dry it.
- Shampoo is almost unneeded.
- I keep getting the shivers...I blame it to lack of hair.
- I could sand a wood fixture to be nice and smooth with my noggin.
- I probably had more hair when I was born.
- It's not that great of a look.
Here are some famous peeps though that got barely any hair:
It was worth a try at least right?
What was really ironic to me about today though, was the last thing I saw before going to bed:
Hair Conditioner from Jonathan Gurvit on Vimeo.
It's good to be a calvito (little bit bald guy) while it lasts.