Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Sushi!! Hi!



I have been craving sushi for a good month and a half.  Ever since I went on my man date with the APX big boss, I have been craving for more.  So to celebrate the end of finals for some, we hit up Happy Sushi, a nice little sushi joint right next to Club New York haha.








Josh and I split ours and got some spicy tuna (cucumber, avocado, spicy tuna) and X MAN and they were divine!!  I absolutely loved it and now would really like to learn how to make sushi.

Next time I go, which could be to celebrate my bday, I wanna try the 911 rolls because they got some spice I hear. 

7 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I'm not a fan of sushi but I am glad you enjoyed it.

Kage said...

I think I would love veggie sushi. I might try to learn how to make it too, b/c I don't trust sushi places with cross contam.

Lolly's friends eat sushi for lunch ALL the time.

Linz said...

I'm proud of you because I still haven't ventured into the sushi world. I think that because we didn't eat fish growing up, it's harder for me to try it.

Kevin Erik White said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah...berry gooood....suuushi berry delicious

mr. pineapple man said...

mmm looks so good! spicy sushi is delicious too!

ReeSe said...

Yum! Love me some good sushi! Ask Eric..he knows how to make it. He read and learned all about it and surprised Jamie on her birthday with a sweet sushi spread.

shelby mae said...

you're welcome :)

that looks soooo delicious right now. I'm pretty sure there are no sushi places here :(