Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Day of Resting and Skyping

If you are reading this and are not familiar with what skype may be...you best be gettin yourself updated immediately.

I love Sundays for multiple reasons but one of my favorite activities to do while resting on the sabbath day, is to skype my family and friends.


I call this my Skype Bunch Collage.  It's just a few pictures I have snapped while skyping haha.

If you have skype and we aren't friends on it yet, add me: samuel.douglas.anderson

4 comments:

Kevin Erik White said...

Skype class was the best this year!

Lisa and Doug said...

I love to skype with you but next time I am going to make sure I have my lipstick on!

Linz said...

That is so cute! Gma and Gpa are adorable. Our sisters look super cute too. You could have picked much worse pictures of me so I thank you for that!

CocoShirley said...

I love when we skype when we're sitting next door to each other lolzlolzlolz
library skyping is my favoriiiiiiiite