Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Wake me up, when September ends...well October too.."

I got Bulls fever.   I can not wait for the NBA season to start again.  There are so many teams and story lines that I am interested in this year.  I want to see how well John Wall plays with the Wizards.  I want to see if the Lakers can repeat the 3-peat and bring Phil his fourth 3-peat.  I want to know if the Celtics have ANY gas left.  Is Joe Johnson gonna be as bad as he was in the playoffs?  I hope the Heat are the biggest bust of the century.  I hope the Clippers are good for once and that Blake Griffin leads them to a playoff appearance. The Knick and the Nets, which is the better team this year? Can the Cavs avoid from going from 1st to last place in our division? Will Durant keep getting better and better? Who's going to win the east?  The Magic? But most importantly, how will the Bulls do this year? I have so many questions about the Bulls and just about every player we have, but I don't know how I will be able to wait till the end of October for this all to start!!!!  Who thinks we'll have a Heat vs. Lakers match-up on Christmas day?....or will they stick with Cavs vs Lakers? hahah....

I guess YouTube videos will have to do till then...

1 comment:

Lisa and Doug said...

I think you better come here to hibernate and I will wake you up in the United Center in late October!