Saturday, July 31, 2010

El Calvito

I'm a lil bald. My hair has been pretty short as of late anyways, but I think I love Jennika's reaction to all this the best..."Uhh..are you going to keep doing this?"

Haha I don't plan to keep shaving my head like this, but my brudda Mike really wanted to so I thought I would support him. After all, it's summer!

I can say that there are a few weird things about having nearly no hair:


  • My shirt gets stuck to my head when I take it off.
  • Towels get stuck to my head when I try to dry it.
  • Shampoo is almost unneeded.
  • I keep getting the shivers...I blame it to lack of hair.
  • I could sand a wood fixture to be nice and smooth with my noggin.
  • I probably had more hair when I was born.
  • It's not that great of a look.




Here are some famous peeps though that got barely any hair:

<---Mike

It was worth a try at least right?
What was really ironic to me about today though, was the last thing I saw before going to bed:

Hair Conditioner from Jonathan Gurvit on Vimeo.

It's good to be a calvito (little bit bald guy) while it lasts.

2 comments:

Jennika Rae said...

probably the best post iv seen all summer!hahah i was laughing so hard...especially at that amazing commercial!hahaah

CocoShirley said...

duuuuuuuuuuuudski.
thanks for getting a horrid haircut so you can fit in with me.