Friday, July 16, 2010

Pogo

In different stages of my life I have been very interested and intrigued by music and video and I have attempted to make both of them. It takes a lot of time to really make a good product and there is one guy that is making some really sweet movies on YouTube who I definitely repsect. What he does is produce a track that has like a Drums N Bass feel and then he adds soundbits from certain movies and splices that together with video clips from the movie. Something like this seems incredibly difficult to do and he has a serious talent for it.

Here is an older video that he released based on the movie, "Up":

Here is one based off of the movie, "Hook":


I know that this might not be everyone's cup of tea because it really has a Drums N Bass, electronica trip-hop feel to it but I really like them and I'm impressed with his work.  I wish I had talent + theequipment/software to make videos like this....and the time and patience as well.

hahah here's another one for kicks...based off of Toy Story:

1 comment:

Jennika Rae said...

those are sooooo freaking cool!!!!i watched all of them i loved them!!haha i bet you could do that!!