Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer House Part 1

It's been a grip of days since my last blog post but now that I'm starting to get on a more regular routine, I'll give ya'll an update on past events over the next few days, including my trip to florida, my new job as a prep cook at Aggy's which is opening up soon, my trip to St. George and hiking "Angel's Landing", bowling, strange food, and much moreeeeeeeee hah. ;)

A few weeks ago, me and some buddies moved into a legit house with prime location to campus.  I plan on posting some pics and video of the house but for now here is some before and after shots of my room that I share with Kevin.

Before

After

Here is a quick tour of the room: 


I must say, we have a pretty sweet setup going.  I'll post about the rest of the house very soon.

5 comments:

CocoShirley said...

1. i like that the after picture includes jennika. she was moved in haha

2. its not secret when you tell everybody on your blog gawwwshhh

Lisa and Doug said...

Thank you for the tour! It does a mother good to see her son's digs! Love it!

Linz said...

a secret room is always a good thing. Sweet! The robin's egg blue borders are funny! Cool room dude.

CocoShirley said...

ps youre welcome with the rug and mirror :)

DTA said...

Very Nice!