Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Florida


A few weeks ago I went out to Florida to see one of my best friends Matteo get married in the Orlando temple. We had all been anticipating the big day and it definitely snuck up on us all really fast.

Matteo and I

It was the first marriage I got to attend in one of the LDS temples and it was definitely a great experience to be part of.  The wedding itself took place in Orlando but we then drove down to Miami for the reception.  Here are some photos and a video from my trip... Sorry for the lack of description and words, but I'm a little short on time...hah.

Highlights of the trip included lock-picking and throwing knives class, AIDs cat, floating down some natural lazy river that seemed like it came out of a movie, the warm water of miami south beach, chipotle, Bill showing up at the airport dressed as Angel Batista and then later his MC Hammer pants, and seeing one of my best friends get married. Congrats Matteo and Nina!!



 

4 comments:

Kage said...

Such a guy....no good pic of the bride...which is all anybody cares about! Glad you had a great time...

Jennika Rae said...

i think i want a cat with aids in the future!or a dog or both!cuz then they would have a friend with the same problem!:)hahah and fizzz....makes me laugh!!hahaha
glad you had a fun trip!!

SamyoD said...

LOL Jenn were you awake yet when you posted that comment?

Lisa and Doug said...

Can you believe Mateo is MARRIED???!!!